- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
The Client Development Evaluation Report (CDER) is changing beginning on October 1, 2015 to comply with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements to use ICD-10 codes for medical diagnosis and inpatient procedure coding.
CDER Revision History
- Table of Contents
- Overview and Instructions
- Diagnostic Element
- Evaluation Element
- Personal Outcomes Element
- Reliability and Validity Report
- Listing of Intelligence Tests
- DS 3752 - Answer Sheet (PDF)
- DS 3753A - Diagnostic Element (PDF)
- DS 3753B - Evaluation Element: English | Spanish (PDF)
For questions concerning the CDER forms and publications, contact Elizabeth Hibbert, Developmental Services, at (916) 654-2120.
For technical assistance with the entry of the CDER data, contact the SANDIS Help Desk at (858) 576-2847.