1600 9th Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Disabilities Advisory Committee
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
CDER Materials for Regional Centers
The Client Development and Evaluation Report (CDER) is changing beginning on January 3, 2011 to comply with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements to use ICD-10 codes for medical diagnosis and inpatient procedure coding.
- DS 3753A - Diagnostic Element (PDF)
- DS 3753B - CDER Evaluation Element - English (PDF)
- DS 3753C - CDER Evaluation Element - Spanish (PDF)
- DS 3752 - Answer Sheet (PDF)
- Table of Contents
- Overview and Instructions
- Diagnostic Element
- Evaluation Element
- Personal Outcomes Element
- Reliability and Validity Report
- Listing of Intelligence Tests
CDER Element Resources
For questions concerning the CDER forms and publications, contact Elizabeth Hibbert, Developmental Services, at (916) 654-2120.
For technical assistance with the entry of the CDER data, contact the SANDIS Help Desk at (858) 576-2847.