Help: Viewing videos with captions Print
When viewing videos with captions you can select "English", "Spanish", or select a different language using an experimental
feature of the embedded YouTube video player.
- Click the video player control or video splash screen to begin video playback.
- Click the "up arrow" button on the bottom right of the video player.
- Click the "left arrow" button in the [cc] menu.
- While viewing the video, move your mouse over "Caption "Selection" and choose English or Spanish.
- New Youtube Feature - If you want a different language, move mouse over "Caption Actions" and choose the language.
When viewing the video, hover over the caption menu and select the caption "langauge" or "translate" captions option.
Wait a few seconds, and you will then see the captions appear for the video, like the example above.