- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
California Department of Developmental Services
Street Address: 1600 9th Street; Sacramento, CA 95814
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 944202; Sacramento, California 94244-2020
- General Information
- For general inquiries, call (916) 654-1690 or TTY: (916) 654-2054.
- Report technical problems or questions about this Website to the
- Media Contact
- Media representatives can call the Office of Communications at (916) 654-1820 for information on press releases or public notices.
- Public Records Act
- For request to inspect public records, call the Office of Legal Affairs at (916) 654-3405.
- DDS Privacy Notice
- Send an e-mail to our privacy officer about privacy of personally identifiable data on this Website at email@example.com.
- Executive Staff and Branch Managers
- Names, e-mail address, and phone number of branch managers and executive staff.
- Early Start Program
- For question or information on the Early Start Program, call 1 (800) 515-2229 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parental Fee Program
- For question or information on the Parental Fee Program, call 1 (800) 862-0007,
(916) 654-3319, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Direct Support Professional Training
- For questions about the Direct Support Professional Training program, call 1 (800) 622-8904 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intermediate Care Facility - Program Plan
- For questions regarding Intermediate Care Facilities, call (916) 654-1965 or send an e-mail to email@example.com..
- Residential Facilities and Rates
- For questions regarding residential facilities and rates, call (916) 654-2140.
- Vendorization and Non-Residential Rates
- For questions regarding vendorization and non-residential rates, call (916) 654-1961.
- Small Business Procurement Advocate
- Our small business procurement advocate provides technical advice and assistant in resolving problems and questions.
- DDS Resource Guide
- For questions or information contained in the DDS Resource Guide, send an e-mail to
- Community Training and Event Calendar
- If you have any suggestions or comments regarding the calendar, send an e-mail to