- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
There have been 13,512,651 visitors to this page since the start of this site on July 1, 1996. You are visitor number 1501 today.
Welcome to DDS
The California Department of Developmental Services is the agency through which the State of California provides services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
These disabilities include intellectual disability, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, autism and related conditions. Services are provided through state-operated developmental centers and community facilities, and contracts with 21 nonprofit regional centers. The regional centers serve as a local resource to help find and access the services and supports available to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Information About Services
- Who Is Eligible For Services
- Information About DDS
- Employment Opportunities
- Annual Part C Grant Application
- The Department of Developmental Services (DDS), as lead agency for Individuals With Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Part C, is providing the public the opportunity to review and comment on California's draft IDEA, Part C grant application for 2015 federal early intervention funds.
- DDS Fact Book - Twelfth Edition
- The DDS Fact Book offers a look at the demographics and characteristics of individuals served by DDS.
- CMS Home and Community-Based Services Regulations
- Information on the federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services regulations for Home and Community-Based Services.
- Budget Highlights
- Governor's Budget for the Department of Developmental Services.