1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Direct Support Staff Turnover Study
This study is an evaluation of the Impact of Welfare and Institution Code Section 4681.4 (rate increase) on direct support staff turnover in California's community care facilities for people with developmental disabilities.
- January 2002 - Year Two Summary (PDF)
- This report summarizes findings from two years of data collection, which began with the first rate increase in January, 1999, and ended with the second and final rate increase, which was implemented in January, 2000.
- June 2001 - Year One Summary (PDF)
- This report summarizes findings from the first year.