1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Key Transition Activities and Dates
Below is a list of transition activities and dates to the DSPT project:
- March 2015 – Initial notification to all Community Care Licensed (CCL) service providers regarding DSPT project changes.
- June 2015 – Second notification to all CCL service providers. DSPT updates to regional center DSPT liaisons.
- August 2015 – NO DSPT OFFERED. Service providers will need to plan accordingly.
- September 1, 2015 – Implementation of new statewide online registration and certification system. Four Service Hubs will coordinate the DSPT statewide.
- September 2015 – DDS will conduct Webinars for regional center staff and service providers regarding the DSPT project changes and use of the new online registration and certification system. DDS will send out notifications for the Webinars to regional center staff, as well as service providers.
- Ongoing – Project updates posted on the DDS website. Please check in for the latest information on the DSPT Home Page.