- Developmental Centers Home Page
- Canyon Springs
- Regional Resource Development Projects
- Developmental Centers Population
- Employment Opportunities
- Restraint Data for DCs
- Developmental Center Closures
- DC Public Notices
- Schedules of Residential Care and Treatment Costs
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Schedules of Residential Care and Treatment Costs
California Welfare and Institutions Code, Sections 4431 and 4025 state that charges made for the care and treatment of each individual in a facility maintained by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) or the Department of Mental Health (DMH) shall not exceed the actual cost thereof as determined by the directors in accordance with standard accounting practices.
The Directors of DDS and DMH have set the following Schedules of Residential Care and Treatment Costs for their respective facilities effective on the dates shown on each schedule.
If you have any questions concerning the Schedules of Residential Care and Treatment Costs, please contact Fiscal Systems Section at (916) 654-1591.