- Early Start Home Page
- What is Early Start?
- Family Resource Centers/Networks
- Family Cost Participation Program
- Annual Family Program Fee
- Infant Mental Health Projects
- Interagency Coordinating Council
- Employment and Training Opportunities
- Online Resources
- Resource Materials
- Parents' Rights
- Statutes and Regulations
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Complaints Process
1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
State Interagency Coordinating Council (ICC) on Early Intervention Overview
The ICC encourages a family-centered approach, family-professional partnerships, and interagency collaboration.
Members of the ICC are appointed by the Governor. The council is comprised of parents of children with disabilities, early intervention service providers, health care professionals, state agency representatives, and others interested in early intervention.
The ICC meets four times a year in Sacramento, CA. The scheduled dates for 2017 are: January 19-20, April 20-21, July 13-14, and October 19-20. Unless otherwise noted, meetings will be held at WestEd in Sacramento.
The ICC provides advice and assistance to the Department of Developmental Services:
- Regarding the statewide system of early intervention;
- About achieving the full participation, cooperation and coordination of appropriate public agencies in the state, and;
- A forum for public input.
- 2017 ICC Public Meetings Notice