- Early Start Home Page
- What is Early Start?
- Family Resource Centers/Networks
- Family Cost Participation Program
- Annual Family Program Fee
- Infant Mental Health Projects
- Interagency Coordinating Council
- Employment and Training Opportunities
- Online Resources
- Resource Materials
- Parents' Rights
- Statutes and Regulations
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Complaints Process
- Prevention Resource & Referral Services
1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
State Interagency Coordinating Council (ICC) on Early Intervention Overview
The ICC encourages a family-centered approach, family-professional partnerships, and interagency collaboration.
Members of the ICC are appointed by the Governor. The council is comprised of parents of children with disabilities, early intervention service providers, health care professionals, state agency representatives, and others interested in early intervention.
The council is comprised of parents of children with disabilities, early intervention service providers, health care professionals, state agency representatives, and others interested in early intervention.
The ICC meets four times a year in Sacramento, CA. The scheduled dates for 2015 are: January 22 & 23, April 23 & 24, July 23 & 24, and October 22 & 23. Meeting locations will be posted on the Public Notice Announcement.
The ICC provides advice and assistance to the Department of Developmental Services:
- Regarding the statewide system of early intervention;
- About achieving the full participation, cooperation and coordination of appropriate public agencies in the state, and;
- A forum for public input.
- January 2015 ICC Public Meeting Notice
- ICC Handbook (PDF)
- ICC Recommended Guidelines for Speech & Language Pathology Assistants Roles and Responsibilities in Early Intervention (PDF)
- Call for ICC Members and Community Representative Applications
- Bylaws of the ICC (PDF)
- ICC Meeting Minutes
- Action Items
- ICC Activities Report (PDF)
- Travel Documents
- Acronyms (PDF)