- Early Start Home Page
- What is Early Start?
- Family Resource Centers/Networks
- Family Cost Participation Program
- Annual Family Program Fee
- Infant Mental Health Projects
- Interagency Coordinating Council
- Employment and Training Opportunities
- Online Resources
- Resource Materials
- Parents' Rights
- Statutes and Regulations
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Complaints Process
1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Early Start Outreach Materials
Early Start has a variety of materials and products to support a statewide, comprehensive and coordinated system of child find, public awareness and outreach. Outreach materials increase appropriate referrals, increase the community's knowledge and understanding of early intervention services, and support families' role in early intervention.
Please call 1-800-515-BABY (2229) to order outreach materials at no cost for quantities under 500 copies per item.