1600 9th Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Disabilities Advisory Committee
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Facts and Stats Home Page
Facts and Stats is a collection of pertinent data about individuals provided services funded by DDS.
- Monthly Caseload Reports
- Number of consumers by regional center and status code.
- Diagnostic Information and Instruments
- Quarterly CDER client characteristics reports; and Client Development Evaluation Report (CDER) form and manual.
- DDS Fact Books
- The DDS Fact Books contain pertinent information about persons served by the department.
- Monthly Admissions, Transfers and Placements Reports
- Statistical reports of admissions, transfers and placements to California Developmental Centers and State-Operated Community Facilities.
- By Developmental Centers (PDF)
- By Regional Centers (PDF)
- Population of Developmental Centers and State-Operated Community Facilities