- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Mental Health Resources for Persons with Developmental Disabilities
The Department of Developmental Services is committed to improving the care for persons with co-occurring developmental disabilities and mental illness by:
- Improving clinical capacity and effectiveness of direct services, and
- Ensuring ongoing statewide technical assistance to promote interagency collaboration regarding access to mental health services.
Select the following links to learn about trainings and resources available statewide to address the mental health needs for persons with developmental disabilities.