1600 9th Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Disabilities Advisory Committee
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Additional Mental Health Resources
- Family Resource Centers Network of California is a coalition of California's 47 Family Resource Centers, which supports families of children with disabilities, special healthcare needs, and those at risk by ensuring the continuance, expansion, promotion, and quality of family-centered, parent-directed, family resource centers.
- Regional Resource Development Projects are designed to assist regional centers in activities related to transition planning for community placement, resource development for consumers, deflection from Developmental Centers, and admissions to Developmental Centers.
- California Mental Health Planning Council is mandated by federal and state statute to advocate for children with serious emotional disturbances and adults and older adults with serious mental illness, to provide oversight and accountability for the public mental health system, and to advise the Administration and the Legislature on priority issues and participate in statewide planning.
- Other Mental Health Resources & Organizations