- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Additional Mental Health Resources
- Family Resource Centers Network of California is a coalition of California's 47 Family Resource Centers, which supports families of children with disabilities, special healthcare needs, and those at risk by ensuring the continuance, expansion, promotion, and quality of family-centered, parent-directed, family resource centers.
- Regional Resource Development Projects are designed to assist regional centers in activities related to transition planning for community placement, resource development for consumers, deflection from Developmental Centers, and admissions to Developmental Centers.