- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Mental Health Services Act Funding to Regional Centers
The Department of Developmental Services is receiving Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Funds for regional centers to develop and oversee innovative training. These projects focus on prevention, early intervention, and treatment for children, families, and adult consumers with mental health diagnoses.
Regional centers are receiving MHSA funding for projects to:
- Improve the care for persons with developmental disabilities and mental illness by training direct service providers and families;
- Expand community capacity by providing best practice training for clinicians & other professionals; and
- Address opportunities and obstacles towards improving the delivery systems at the local level by conducting Regional Planning Summits statewide.
DDS is pleased to announce funding available to regional centers:
MHSA Project Information:
- Fiscal Years 2011-12 through 2013-14 MHSA Funding
- Support Materials from Past Regional Center MHSA Training
The curriculum, training and support materials developed by each regional center are available so that persons with developmental disabilities and mental illness, families, direct service providers, regional centers, clinicians, and other professionals can access them.
- Statewide Regional Planning Summits
- Regional Center Training Announcements
If you are interested in participating in MHSA training, please e-mail the contact person at the hosting regional center for registration information.