1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
ICF/DD State Plan Amendment Information
The ICF/DD State Plan Amendment (SPA) affecting ICF/DD, ICF/DD-H and ICF/DD-N (ICF) residential providers was approved April 15, 2011. This SPA is known as the ICF/DD SPA and makes changes retroactive to July 2007. The ICF/DD SPA provides for federal financial participation in the funding of specified day and related transportation services received by ICF residents, pursuant to their regional center individual program plan.
- The April 1, 2011 letter to ICF providers explaining the ICF/DD SPA in further detail;
- The two forms required for completion by the ICF providers. New ICF providers will need to complete both forms and return them to the address on the DS 5860 form;
- DS 5860 Payee Data Record-ICF DD SPA Program (To replace STD. 204) (PDF)
- ICF DD SPA Acknowledgment and Authorization form (PDF); and
- Frequently Asked Questions from ICF providers, related to the ICF/DD SPA.