- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Links to Other Internet Sites
The following Internet Websites are listed for your convenience. Inclusion of any Website should not be construed as an endorsement of the accuracy of, or support for, the information or views expressed by that site.
Developmental Disability Related Websites:
- DDS Safety Net
- This site is dedicated to the dissemination of information on the prevention and mitigation of risk factors for persons with developmental disabilities.
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- A federally-funded independent state agency established in federal and state law to assist in planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
Other California State Government Websites:
- California State Home Page
- California Health and Human Services Agency
- California Department of Aging
- California Department of Health Care Services
- California Department of State Hospitals
- California Department of Public Health
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- California Department of Social Services
- California State Assembly
- California State Senate
- California Department of Human Resources
- Medi-Cal Redesign
- Official California Legislative Information
- Other California State Government Websites
Other Useful Internet Sites:
- Americans With Disabilities Act Document Center
- This site containing copies of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), ADA regulations, technical assistance manuals, and other technical assistance documents.
- Association of Regional Centers Agencies (ARCA)
- The Association of Regional Centers Agencies represents the 21 regional centers in California.
- Be Prepared California
- This site is for Californians to help prepared for a public health emergency. It provides guidelines and tips to ensure that you and your family are prepared for a disaster before it strikes.
- Code of Federal Regulations (searchable)
- The Code of Federal Regulations is the official, subject matter order, compilation of the Federal regulations of general applicability and legal effect, that are currently in force.
- National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH)
- The NCEH is part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services. The NCEH's Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities works to prevent or reduce the incidence of birth defects and developmental disabilities from known causes and to find unknown causes.
- Social Security Online
- Social Security Online is the official Website of the Social Security Administration.
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Home Page for official information on population and economic indicators.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - Administration on Developmental Disabilities
- Information on developmental disabilities programs.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - President's Committee on Mental Retardation
- Information about the President's Committee on Mental Retardation (PCMR) including its role, composition and reports.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's Fair Housing Page
- Information about the federal Fair Housing Act. The Act guarantees the right to live where one chooses without fear of discrimination due to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or handicap.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - People with Disabilities Website
- Information from all parts of HUD's Website of interest to people with disabilities.