- What's New
- Developmental Center Closures
- Home and Community-Based Services Programs
- Consumer Privacy
- Mental Health Services Act
- Risk Management
- Quality Assessment / National Core Indicators
- Direct Support
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Early Start Month
Governor of the State of California
Governor Schwarzenegger Proclaims March "Early Start Month" in honor of the California Early Start Program.
The California Department of Developmental Services' Early Start Program is one of the largest early intervention programs in the nation, providing more than 42,000 children and families each year with coordinated, family-centered services and support for developmental disabilities.