- What's New
- Sonoma Developmental Center News
- Home and Community-Based Services Programs
- Consumer Privacy
- Mental Health Services Act
- Quality Assessment / National Core Indicators
- Direct Support Professional Training
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
DDS Press Release
Governor Schwarzenegger has appointed Nicole Patterson as the Coordinator of Consumer Services for DDS
The Office of Human Rights and Advocacy Services is please to announce that Governor Schwarzenegger has appointed Nicole Patterson as the Coordinator of Consumer Services for DDS. Following is the Governor’s announcement of Nicole’s appointment:
"Nicole Patterson, 29, of Stockton, has been appointed coordinator of consumer services for the Department of Developmental Services. She has served as a coordinator for the Self-Advocacy Council VI since 2000 and was previously an assistant with Serve Work Services and the Independent Living Center. This position does not require Senate confirmation."
Nicole will be joining DDS on October 17, 2005.