- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Office of Protective Services
"The Office of Protective Services (OPS) is committed to protecting and preserving the quality of life within the Developmental Centers and Community Facility, through our commitment to excellence, dedication and service to the residents and all others we serve through the delivery of specialized law enforcement and fire services."
To accomplish our mission, OPS is committed to the following organizational values:
- Enforce the law ethically, fairly and with compassion
- Ensure justice, safety and liberty for everyone
- Respect the rights and dignity of others
- Provide all services in an honest and professional manner.