- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Emergency and Proposed Regulations
Family Cost Participation Program
(Emergency and Proposed Regulations)
Description: The Office of Administrative Law has approved regulations for the purpose of assessing a cost participation to parents of children who receive three specific regional center services: day care, respite, and /or camping. The Family Cost Participation Program (FCPP) applies to families who meet the following criteria:
- The child has a developmental disability.
- The child is three through 17 years of age.
- The child lives in the parents' home.
- The child is not eligible for Medi-Cal.
This program became effective on January 1, 2005, and will be implemented by the 21 regional centers.
Affected Regulatory Code Sections: Title 17, California Code of Regulations, Sections 50243, 50245, 50247, 50249, 50251, 50253, 50255, 50257, 50259, 50261, 50262, 50263, 50265 and 50267.
|Emergency regulations submitted to the California Office of Administrative Law on||12/22/2004|
|Effective date of emergency regulations||01/01/2005|
|Notice of Proposed Rulemaking||01/11/2005|
|15-day public comment period ends at 5:00 p.m. on||04/28/2005|
|15-day public comment period ends at 5:00 p.m. on||06/07/2005|
|Final text of the regulations filed with the Secretary of State on||06/09/2005|
|Effective Date of Regulations||08/22/2005|
Contact Person: Al Czech, Program Manager, at (916) 654-3355 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible Staff Attorney: David Judd, (916) 654-2257, or e-mail at email@example.com.
Emergency Rulemaking Document(s):
- Final Text of Regulations (8/22/05 - PDF)
- Final Statement of Reason (8/22/05 - PDF)
- 15-Day Comment Notice (5/23/05 - PDF)
- Revised Text of Regulations (Updated 5/23/05 - PDF)
- 15-Day Comment Notice (4/14/05 - PDF)
- Revised Text of Regulations (Updated 4/14/05 - PDF)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (1/6/05 - PDF)
- Initial Statement of Reasons (1/6/05 - PDF)
- Text of Regulations (1/6/05 - PDF)
Go to the Family Cost Participation Program home page for additional information.