- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Medicaid Integrity/Vendorization Regulations
(Emergency And Regular Rulemakaing)
Description: The Department of Developmental Services proposes to amend Title 17, California Code of Regulations, Division 2, Chapter 3, sections 54302, 54310, 54314, 54320, 54326, 54336, 54370, and to add section 54311, in order to implement Trailer Bill SB 74 (Chapter 9, Statutes of 2011) requiring vendors to submit specified ownership information and the review of additional vendor eligibility requirements by regional centers.
Affected Regulatory Code Sections: Title 17, California Code of Regulations, sections 54302, 54310, 54314, 54320, 54326, 54332, 54370, new section 54311.
Status: The regulatory actions for the regular rulemaking are completed.
|Regulatory Action Approved and Regulations effective on||4/02/2013|
|Certificate of Compliance Documents submitted to OAL||2/15/2013|
|End of 15-day Public Comment||12/14/2012|
|Notice of Modification of the Text of the Proposed Regulations||11/30/2012|
|Notice of Proposed Rulemaking||3/23/2012|
|Effective Date of Emergency Regulations||12/27/2011|
|Emergency Regulations Submitted to OAL||12/16/2011|
|Notice of Proposed Emergency Rulemaking||11/22/2011|
Availability of rulemaking documents or questions: Please contact Jeffrey Greer at (916) 654-2201 or email@example.com.
- Notice of Approval of Certificate of Compliance and Standard Form 400 (PDF)
- Final Text of the Regulation as Filed with the Secretary of State (PDF)
- Addendum to Final Statement of Reasons (PDF)
- Notice of Modification of the Text of Proposed Regulations
- Revised Text of the Regulations
- Revised DS 1891 Disclosure Statement (as approved on 4/02/13)
- Revised Initial Statement of Reasons
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (PDF)
- Initial Statement of Reasons (PDF)
- Text of Regulations (PDF)
- DS 1891 Disclosure Statement (PDF)
Emergency Rulemaking Document(s):