- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Emergency and Proposed Regulations
Records Maintenance & Termination of Vendorization
Description: The Department of Developmental Services (Department) proposes to amend regulations to: (1) increase funding the State received from the federal government for consumers on the Home and Community-Based Waiver; and (2) give regional centers the authority to terminate vendorization which threatens the health and safety of the consumer(s).
Affected Regulatory Code Sections: Title 17, California Code of Regulations, Sections 50604, 50608, 54326, 54370, 56003, 56082, 57540, 58510, 58671.
|Emergency regulations submitted to the California Office of Administrative Law on||09/29/2003|
|Effective date of emergency regulations||10/09/2003|
|Notice of Proposed Rulemaking||10/24/2003|
|45-day public comment period ends at 5:00 p.m. on||12/08/2003|
|15-day comment period ends at 5:00 p.m. on||05/07/2004|
|15-day comment period ends at 5:00 p.m. on||07/01/2004|
|Final text of the regulations filed with the Secretary of State on||10/28/2004|
Contact Person: Lisa Primeaux, (916) 654-2199 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Emergency Rulemaking Document(s):
- Final Text of Regulations (PDF) 10/28/04
- Final Statement of Reasons (PDF) 10/28/04
- Revised Text of Regulations (PDF) 6/15/04
- 15-Day Comment Notice (PDF) 6/15/04
- Revised Text of Regulations (PDF) 4/20/04
- 15-Day Comment Notice (PDF) 4/20/04
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (PDF)
- Initial Statement of Reasons (PDF)
- Text of Regulations (PDF)