1600 9th Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Disabilities Advisory Committee
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Risk Management and Mitigation
Report to the Legislature
This report is required by Section 55 of Assembly Bill 430, Chapter 171, Statutes of 2001, to provide an annual report regarding special incidents involving consumers with developmental disabilities.
- Fiscal Year 2010/2011 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2008/2009 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2007/2008 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2006/2007 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2005/2006 (PDF)
Semi-annual Risk Management Special Incident Reports
Mortality Special Incidents
This semi-annual report summarizes mortality rates for DDS consumers within the specified date ranges.
Non-Mortality Special Incidents
This semi-annual report summarizes non-mortality special incident rates for DDS consumers between January and June 2009.
For questions about these reports, please contact the Quality Management Section 916-651-6309.