- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Supported Living Services Publications and Resources
- Current IHSS rates as of June 30, 2009 broken out by county (PDF)
For the most up-to-date IHSS rates, contact the Department of Social Services at (916)
651-8848, or your local county Social Services office.
- Developing Supported Living Services: A Guide to Essentials for Service Agencies and Regional Centers (PDF)
- I Get to Live My Life: Consumers, Service Providers, and Regional Center Staff Talk about Supported Living (PDF)
- Affordable Housing
Criminal Record Background Checks
Employee background checks are available to nonprofit organizations through the California Department of Justice. Nonprofit organizations can receive criminal record information for a person who applies for a license, employment, or volunteer position in the human services field. The "Authorization for Criminal Record Information" application package is available from the Office of the Attorney General. For more information, please call the Department of Justice Record Security Section at (916) 227-2928 or (916) 227-9508.