1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Wellness Abuse Prevention & Intervention Projects
- Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- Abilities: Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Prevention (99-00)
- This project will provide training to consumers to enable them to prevent
and/or protect themselves against assault and exploitation. Consumers
will also learn how to access medical, legal, and support services in
the event of sexual assault or exploitation.
- Redwood Coast Regional Center
- Implementing a Model of Sexual Victimization Prevention for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (99-00)
- This project will create local teams of outreach volunteers who will
provide direct training to consumers and families regarding personal safety
and the prevention of sexual victimization.
- Tri-Counties Regional Center
- Safe and Strong: Strategies for Personal Safety (99-00)
- This project will develop a comprehensive instructional video and curriculum to be used for the training of consumers, families, and service providers to reduce the risk of sexual assault and victimization.