1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Disabilities Advisory Committee
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Wellness Aging Projects
- Central Valley Regional Center
- Conference on Aging (96-97)
- This project provided a one-day conference, in June 1997, on aging issues
related to persons with developmental disabilities.
- Golden Gate Regional Center
- Protocol for Older Persons with Down Syndrome at Risk for Alzheimer Disease (97-98)
- This project is developing standardized guidelines for the evaluation
of Alzheimer disease in older persons with Down syndrome.
- Kern Regional Center
- Survey and Treatment of Osteoporosis in a Community-Based Population (99-00)
- This project is developing a screening, diagnosis, and treatment system
for osteoporosis to determine whether medical treatment received by consumers
in community placement is consistent with the treatment guidelines of
osteoporosis in the general population.
- North Los Angeles County Regional Center
- Aging and Persons with Developmental Disabilities (97-98)
- Completed in December 1999, this project provided three full-day workshops on aging issues specific to persons with developmental disabilities.