1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Wellness Autism Projects
- Central Valley Regional Center
- Autism: Inter-rater Reliability (04/05)
- This project continues the collaboration among six of the Northern California regional centers to provide monthly autism case reviews and discussion.
- East Los Angeles Regional Center
- Eligibility Project (01/02)
- This project developed procedures for the diagnosis and evaluation of autistic spectrum disorders.
- North Bay Regional Center
- Best Practice Autism Guidelines for Treatment and Intervention (05/06)
- This project will develop best practice autism guidelines for treatment and intervention techniques to assist families and regional centers in providing appropriate services.
- Collaborative Autism Training & Support (CATS) (04/05)
- This project will train professionals to provide services to children diagnosed with autism & their families through a self-sustaining, collaborative program with a replicable curriculum development process that will: document service needs, support consumers and families, and train students, professionals, paraprofessionals, parents and service providers.
- Autism Learning Collaborative (03/04)
- This project Implemented the ASD Collaborative among Northern California regional centers; facilitate improvements in screening and diagnostic evaluations.
- Valley Mountain Regional Center
- Training on Best Practice Guidelines for ASD (01/02)
- This project trained regional centers on Best Practice Guidelines for Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- The Northern California Autism Collaborative (00/01)
- This project was designed to promote clinical excellence in the delivery of interdisciplinary clinical services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.