1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Wellness Family Support Projects
- North Bay Regional Center
- Family Support Project (00/01)
- This pilot project served parents with developmental disabilities and their children through a collaborative working arrangement with two vendors: Becoming Independent and Early Learning Institute.
- Redwood Coast Regional Center
- Family Maintenance, Support, Intervention, and Reunification (00/01)
- This project created best practice guidelines for interagency collaboration and promoted stability for families whose parent(s) have a developmental disability(ies).
- San Diego Regional Center
- Bereavement Support Through Education, Resources, Implementation, & Knowledge (ERIK) (01/02)
- This project was designed to provide education and bereavement counseling for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families who require assistance with the death process.
- Valley Mountain Regional Center
- Special Parents Education About Kids (SPEAK) (01/02)
- This project developed a home-based, individualized family support program for parents with developmental disabilities that included intervention and adaptations geared to the parents capabilities.