1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Wellness Health Status Assessment Projects
- Alta California Regional Center (ACRC funded)
- Whole Person Assessments: Dr. Ruth Ryan and Associates (96-97)
- Completed in June 1998, this project established Health Status Reviews
for consumers, as part of "hands-on" training for regional center clinical
- Central Valley Regional Center (CVRC funded)
- Clinic for Rehabilitation/Physical Medicine (94-95)
- This project established a clinic that provides assessments for adaptive
equipment, evaluations of existing equipment and recommendations for therapy.
- Far Northern Regional Center
- Specialized Community Health Services (96-97)
- This project developed Health Status Assessments for consumers placed
into community living arrangements from developmental centers.
- Kern Regional Center (KRC funded)
- Nursing Assessments (97)
- This ongoing project identified health trends and determined the frequency
of need for nursing assessments for consumers in the community. It also
developed a Nursing Wellness Checklist to serve as a protocol for health
status assessments and referral for follow-up services as needed.
- Golden Gate Regional Center/
Regional Center of the East Bay / San Andreas Regional Center
- Vulnerable Client Medical Exams (96-97)
- This project provided physical examinations and record reviews for individuals
placed into community living arrangements from developmental centers.
- San Gabriel/Pomona Regional Center
- Health Status Reviews (96-97)
- This project provided nursing assessments for individuals placed into
community living arrangements from developmental centers.
- Tri-Counties Regional Center
- Whole Person Assessment and Treatment (97-98)
- This project trained medical providers, mental health professionals,
regional center staff and service providers on the process of conducting
whole person assessments.
- Westside Regional Center
- Nursing Support to Community Care Providers and Families (96-97)
- This project provided additional nursing support to community care providers and families to coordinate health assessments of consumers.