1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Inland Regional Center Wellness Project
This is a a Multi-Disciplinary Collaborative Training Series for Direct Care Staff to Reduce Unplanned Hospitalizations will develop and deliver training for direct support professionals to prevent and to decrease unplanned psychiatric hospitalizations.
- Value Systems & Cultural Awareness
- Mental Health Issues in People with Developmental Disabilities
- Psychotropic Medications in Persons with Developmental Disabilities: An Overview for Families and Other Care Providers
- The 5150 Process & Definition
- Recognizing Behavioral & Situational Antecedents
- Facilitator/Mediator Guide
- Scenario 1:
2 DSP & 1 Consumer (3 players)
- Scenario 2:
2 DSP & 4 Consumers (6 players)
- Scenario 3:
2 DSP & 1 consumer (3 players)
- Scenario 4:
2 DSP; 1 Store Manager, 2 Consumers (5 players)
- Scenario 5:
2 DSP; 2 Consumers, 2 Police officers (6 players)
- Scenario 6:
2 DSP and 2Consumers (4 players)
- Scenario 7:
2 DSP and 2 Consumers (4 players)
- "In the Kitchen at Pleasant Life ARF"
- "Doing Lunch with Cathy"
- "A Friday Evening at Lavender Hill ARF"
- "Mid Afternoon Hungry at House of Plenty ARF"
- "In the Van at the Mall"
- "Nicotine Needs"
- "Wednesday Afternoon at Fulfilling Life ARF"
- "You Might Have Mail"
- "Dirty Laundry"
- "Remotely Upset"
- "Sweeping Issues"