1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Publications and Other Resources
The following publications have been produced by DDS as part of the Wellness Initiative:
- Risk Management Training Manual
- This manual has been designed as a tool for regional centers to utilize in their staff development and quality assurance efforts in risk management.
- The DDS Wellness Initiative Video
- This video was developed to highlight the activities of the DDS Wellness Initiative. (Order Video)
- Care of Children & Adults with Developmental Disabilities (PDF)
- This publication was developed in collaboration with the State Board of Pharmacy. It was designed to assist and optimize communication between lay people and professionals.
- Wellness Digest
- The Wellness Digest provides information on specific health issues, services and resources to promote the health and well-being of individuals with developmental disabilities.
- The 2001 Wellness Report (PDF)
- The 75-page Wellness Report provides information on the progress being made as a result of the Wellness Initiative.
- The Road to Wellness (PDF)
- Published by DDS, this 17-page booklet is designed for case managers, family members and care providers who assist individuals with developmental disabilities in accessing health services. It is available in both English and Spanish.
A hard copy of the Spanish version is available upon request by contacting the Health and Wellness Section at (916) 654-1859.