1600 Ninth Street
P. O. Box 944202
Sacramento, CA 94244-2020
Info: (916) 654-1690
TTY: (916) 654-2054
- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Wellness Resource Development Projects
- Golden Gate Regional Center
- Intensive Multi-Disciplinary Clinical Services (01/02)
- This project was designed to develop a comprehensive multi-disciplinary clinical team approach that assesses, treats, and prevents hospitalization and tracks coping skills.
- North Bay Regional Center
- Transdisciplinary Training for Psychiatric Treatment Resources (01/02)
- This project was designed to create a specialized mental health/developmental disability program design for a mental health rehabilitation center.
- Regional Center of East Bay
- Enhancing Wellness Through Adult Day Services & Health Education (04/05)
- This project was designed as a collaborative effort between Regional Center of the East Bay & Adult Day Services Network of Alameda County to enroll 30 consumers into day services centers and provide on-site nurse educator training to 10 residential care facilities.
- San Andreas Regional Center
- Children's Shelter Training & Emergency Foster Care (01/02)
- This program was designed to find, train, and support potential foster families for children in shelter. This project also provided training to shelter staff on developmental disabilities.
- San Diego Regional Center
- Serving the Difficult to Serve (05/06)
- This project will involve working with all of the regional centers in the identification and coordination of resources to meet the needs of consumers who are currently at risk of placement in the state developmental centers due to the lack of community resources that can appropriately meet their needs.
- San Gabriel/Pomona Regional Center
- Social Rehabilitation Facilities (00/01)
- This project was designed to develop two homes for children and two homes for young adults with developmental disabilities who have co-existing psychiatric conditions.