- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Work Services - Information for Consumers
You want to get a job, be independent, and spend time in your community? But, you don’t know where to start, how to look for a job, or what kind of work you like to do?
The link below can help you get started! Doing this exercises will give you information to help you start your job hunt.
Tools and Information for Creating a Resume
- Sample Resume (PDF)
- Sample Resume Template (PDF)
- Resume Writing Information (PDF)
- Resume Comparison Sheet (PDF)
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.