Consumer Corner Home Page Consumer Advisory Committee Publications Budget Information Convention on Rights for Persons with Disabilities Emergency Preparedness Employment and Other Resources Advocacy Information Independent and Support Living Regional Centers Developmental Centers DDS Safety Net
The following links are to employment and family resources, government and other resources.
- Employment Presentation Notes (PDF)
- Special Announcements and LEAP Exams
- Information on Consumer Employment Options
- Leadership Through Personal Change: Think, Plan, Do is the foundational method the CAC used to identify personal leadership goals and carry out plans for achievement in everyday life.
- State Council Employment Advisory Committee - "Learn About" Series
- Community Reflections: A video about people with developmental disabilities sharing their experiences and views about opportunities to work in their communities. (Play Video)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- U.S. Social Security Administration
- Department of Health Care Services Medi-Cal Information
- Department of Developmental Services Videos
- Disabilities Benefits 101
Federal and State Government Resources
Last Updated: 6/30/2011