- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
- Questions regarding Vendorization and Non-Residential Rates
- Phone: 916-654-2300
- Questions regarding Residential Facilities and Rates.
- Phone: 916-654-2140
- Directory of Regional Centers
- A listing and map of the 21 regional centers, including their Websites, and the areas they serve.