- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
- Questions regarding Vendorization and Non-Residential Rates
- Phone: 916-654-1961
- Questions regarding Residential Facilities and Rates.
- Phone: 916-654-2140
- Questions regarding Supported Living Services and Rates.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Training and Quality Assurances Section at 916-651-6312
- Directory of Regional Centers
- A listing and map of the 21 regional centers, including their web sites, and the areas they serve.