- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
Documents identified by PDF (Portable Document Format) requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and printed. If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Title 17, Division 2
Chapter 3 - Community Services
SubChapter 4 - Residential Services and Quality Assurance Regulations
Article 12 - Secured Perimeters in Adult Residential Facilities and Group Homes
The licensee of a residential facility for no more than 15 residents licensed as an adult residential facility or group home without any resident who is a foster child under the jurisdiction of the juvenile court pursuant to Section 300, 450, 601 or 602 of the Welfare and Institutions Code, that is eligible for and serving clients eligible for federal Medicaid funding, and is utilizing delayed egress devices of the time delay type pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 1531.1, may also utilize secured perimeters in compliance with the requirements of Health and Safety Code Section 1531.15 in addition to state and federal statutes and regulations applicable to adult residential facilities or group homes.
Authority cited: Section 1531.15, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Section 1531.15, Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 6-13-2013 as an emergency; operative 6-13-2013 (Register 2013, No. 24). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 12-10-2013 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. New section refiled 11-21-2013 as an emergency; operative 12-11-2013 (Register 2013, No. 47). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 3-11-2014 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 11-21-2013 order, including amendment of section, transmitted to OAL 1-28-2014 and filed 3-12-2014; amendments effective 3-12-2014 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(3) (Register 2014, No. 11).