Provider Monthly Reporting
- Survey NEW
Technical Assistance and Training Agent
San Diego Regional Center (SDRC) and the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) have identified a need to create a Statewide Technical Assistance and Training Agent to coordinate a variety of supports to service providers to implement the Alternative Nonresidential Services model. The Request for Proposals has concluded; Easterseals Southern California and California Disability Services Association were selected.
Symposiums on Innovative and Alternative Services in Action
Please visit the “Creative Corner” tab to view the recordings and presentations from the four part web series.
Alternative Services: Provider Briefing on Monthly Rates
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FAQs for DDS Directive 01-083120: Alternative Nonresidential Services (Alternative Services)
- Coming Soon – this FAQ document is being translated into additional languages. As the translations are completed, we will add them here.
Information for Individuals and Families
- Family Member Engagement Guide
Alternative Nonresidential Services Town Hall Series
DDS held a series of Zoom “Town Hall” presentations to provide information on the alternative nonresidential services option. DDS provided an overview and answered technical questions, concerns and recommendations for operationalizing the new model. The same presentation was given at all four dates to accommodate as many schedules as possible.
January 4, 2021: Guidance Regarding Reporting Requirements for Alternative Nonresidential Services NEW
- Enclosure A: Suggested Template for Submitting Questions to the Regional Center WORD
- Enclosure B: Service Codes with Calculated Monthly Rates for Alternative Services
October 28, 2020: Update on Monthly Rates for Alternative Nonresidential Services
Last modified: January 6, 2021