Additional COVID-19 Tests Available at No Cost to Families
Vaccination remains the best way to protect your health, and the health of people you love.
Every Californian age 5 and up is eligible for vaccination.
Every Californian age 18 and older is eligible for a booster shot:
- If your vaccination was Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech, then you should get a booster shot at least six months after your original second shot.
- If your vaccination was Johnson & Johnson, then you should get a booster shot at least two months after your original shot.
- It is preferred that everyone receive a booster using Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech, although Johnson and Johnson continues to be available.
- Your booster shot does not need to be the same brand as your original vaccine. However, only Pfizer-BioNTech is approved for people under the age of 18.
- covid19.ca.gov (Testing, Vaccination and Data)
- myturn.ca.gov (Scheduling and Assistance with Vaccination)
- California Department of Public Health (Information and Guidance)
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency (Information for Employees and Employers)
Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Vaccine Information
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- 8 Things to Know About the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- FAQs about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Different COVID-19 Vaccines
DDS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- DDS COVID-19 Information NEW
- Información sobre el COVID-19 SPANISH
- معلومات عن كوفيد-19 ARABIC
- ՔՈՐՈՆԱ ԺԱՀՐ-ի վերաբերեալ տեղեկութիւններ ARMENIAN
- COVID-19相关信息 CHINESE-SIMPLIFIED
- COVID-19相關資訊 CHINESE-TRADITIONAL
- اطلاعات مربوط به کووید-۱۹ FARSI
- Ntaub ntawv muab kev qhia paub txog kab mob COVID-19 HMONG
- 코로나19 정보 KOREAN
- Impormasyon tungkol sa COVID-19 TAGALOG
- Thông tin về COVID-19 VIETNAMESE
Last modified: May 19, 2022