Vaccination remains the best way to protect your health, and the health of people you love.
Every Californian over the age of six months is eligible for vaccination. They also are eligible for at least one booster shot. Learn if you’re eligible.
- covid19.ca.gov (Testing, Vaccination and Data)
- myturn.ca.gov (Scheduling and Assistance with Vaccination)
- California Department of Public Health (Information and Guidance)
- California Department of Public Health (Treatments for COVID-19)
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency (Information for Employees and Employers)
Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Vaccine Information
Last modified: April 29, 2023