- Laws & Regulations
- Budget Information
- Facts & Stats
- DDS Forms
- Publications & Other Resources
- Public Records Requests
- Appeals, Complaints & Comments
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Advocates
- Newsroom/Media Access
- Contact Us
There have been 12,390,548 visitors to this page since the start of this site on July 1, 1996. You are visitor number 618 today.
Welcome to DDS
The California Department of Developmental Services is the agency through which the State of California provides services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
These disabilities include intellectual disability, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, autism and related conditions. Services are provided through state-operated developmental centers and community facilities, and contracts with 21 nonprofit regional centers. The regional centers serve as a local resource to help find and access the services and supports available to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Information About Services
- Who Is Eligible For Services
- Information About DDS
- Employment Opportunities
- Uniform Holiday Schedule Survey
- Current law requires regional center vendors of day programs, look-alike day programs, and work activity programs to close 14 days each year. DDS has heard from some entities and individuals that they are interested in altering the current uniform holidays. Please provide us with your opinion regarding the uniform holiday schedule by taking this survey.