At the Department of Developmental Services (DDS), the health of everyone served through the regional center system continues to be our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. “If You’re Up for The Task, Wear Your Mask!” is DDS’s latest effort to encourage mask wearing through sharing photos of employees, consumers, families, regional center and service provider staff wearing their masks.
Remember, you should wear a mask or face covering every time you leave your home to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and the spread of the flu! See the California Department of Public Health’s statewide guidance on the use of face coverings here.
Wearing a mask during these challenging times is one way to help ensure the safety of our community and protect everyone around you.
If you’d like to be a part of this campaign:
- Take a photo of yourself in your favorite mask
- Fill out a photo release form:
- DDS Consumer Photo Release Form (for self-advocates)
- General Photo Release Form (for DDS or RC employees, family members, RC and provider staff).
- Email your picture and a completed photo release form to DDSC19@dds.ca.gov.
Photos will be shared on the DDS website and through our social media platforms with the hashtag #WearYourMaskDDS.
We look forward to seeing your masked faces!
Last modified: January 16, 2021